Piecemakers Construction has had the privilege of helping our customers beautify their homes for more than thirty-five years.
Some of our faithful customers have supported us with return business for over twenty of those years. Throughout the construction project, no matter how big or small, we’ll care for your home as if it is our own.
Estimates are free. To make an appointment, call Doug and Heather Monday thru Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or email anytime.
The Fletcher House Gallery shows the capabilities of Piecemakers Construction Company. Pictured is one of the houses we built in the San Juan mountains of Colorado. Everything you see was constructed and finished by Piecemakers — house from the ground up, stonework designs, cabinets, built-ins, tile (ceramic and terra cotta), flooring — except the hand-carved front doors and fabrication of granite kitchen countertops.
TC Kitchen Remodel
For this kitchen remodel, we removed a large peninsula and built a 52"-wide x 84"-long island with a butcher block top which houses a prep sink, trash pullout, pull tray drawer, one open end for items that are used often, paneled side and two-tiered cutlery drawer.
Other features include: built-in desk area, bifold upper doors to conceal small TV, maple butcher block shelving, and quartz countertops with tumbled marble subway tiled backsplash. We kept the existing copper hood vent and designed cabinetry to encompass it.
SF Kitchen Remodel
Removed one wall dividing kitchen from formal dining room.
All new kitchen, buffet and china cabinetry. Offset painted kitchen cabinetry with a stained maple china cabinet.
Added all new lighting. New vinyl plank flooring.
Small Kitchen Remodel
For this remodel we removed a cabinet above the sink which opened up the small kitchen and provided more light. We built a cleaning closet to store brooms, mops and miscellaneous supplies, added a custom spice pullout drawer under cooktop, and added more drawers for storage.
A pair of glass doors with LED lighting was added above the cooktop hood to showcase some favorite decorative pieces.
We also installed new laundry room doors, painted same white as the cabinetry to blend in.
White cabinets and light wood flooring brightened and enlarged the whole kitchen!
• Removed old white painted brick surround, wall paneling and hearth.
• Installed nickel gap paneling on entire wall.
• Built new base cabinetry and floating cherry shelving with integrated LED lighting, and cherry mantel.
• Set new brick on fireplace face and flagstone on the hearth.
CS Bathroom Remodel
We enlarged this bathroom by encroaching into the master bedroom closet, gaining valuable square footage.
• Moved tub to window wall from another wall.
• Reconfigured and enlarged shower, adding enough room for a bench seat.
• Built a pony wall with glass partition between tub and shower.
• Created recessed shampoo niches, low and out-of-sight, so as not to bring attention to them.
SW Kitchen Remodel
This is a frameless style cabinet construction with flush doors and drawers, Shaker style and upgraded cabinet crown for a dramatic effect. There are many pullouts which make storage space much more functional. We removed a soffit from an adjoining room to open up the area.
• Appliance panels for the refrigerator and dishwasher make them blend in with the overall kitchen design.
• Peninsula has side and back panels with one back panel being a door to extra storage space.
• "Cracked Ice" solid authentic quartz countertops with white subway tile splash.
• LED under-cabinet lighting with Plugmold power strips so all outlets are "hidden", leaving splash uninterrupted.
• Can lights were used for a refined finishing touch to make the kitchen "pop"!
FM Bathroom Remodel
We gutted this dated bathroom, and:
• Added crown moulding and Shaker style wainscot.
• Wide Shaker style door casing.
• Luxury vinyl plank floor.
• Modular cabinet finished with a fabricated quartz top and low splash.
• Tub/shower alcove tiled with subway tile. Schluter product used for outside edges to give an extra clean look.
SW Bathroom Remodel
• Custom built cherry wood vanity cabinet with solid stone top and new pony wall with matching stone cap..
• Travertine for floor and tub/shower walls. Custom tiled shampoo niche.
• Upgraded base moulding and casing plus new mirror and medicine cabinet.
Did you see the "hidden" receptacles and outlet area in the toilet alcove? Kind of nice to have them out of sight.
Patio Cover Replacement
Replaced wood patio cover with new aluminum wood grain patio cover.
Miscellaneous Construction Projects
What Our Fans Have to Say...
Thanks Ginny! Customers like you keep us going. We appreciate your letter and glad we could be a part of your remodel. Warm regards, Piecemakers Construction