Frequently Asked Questions
1. All orders are shipped with tracking. Please check options on the shopping cart for Ground or Priority Mail. If a Flat Rate mailer will contain your order and is more economical, we will ship Priority Mail.
We have a wide variety of products that are different sizes, shapes and weights. Our online store shipping calculator is generally accurate, however, we check all orders and will ship at the least expensive rate, unless you choose Priority Mail.
If the total is less than calculated, your credit card charge will reflect the Void for original charge and show the actual or final charge.
2. Ribbon Only Orders ship for $5.00 Air Mail and $8.95 priority Mail in the U.S. If other items are added to a ribbon order such as notions, books, fabric, etc., an additional shipping charge may be added to cover the expense.
3. Books can be shipped via Media Mail, which is usually less than half the cost of Ground. Fabric, notions and other items cannot be shipped Media Mail.
If you would like your book order to be sent Media Mail please notate this in the "Comments and Special Instructions" box and we will make the adjustment to your shipping cost.
**Invoices for Media Mail shipments will be sent separately from the order itself.**
4. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, Monday thru Friday. If items are out of stock, we will contact you to confirm a substitute if we have any.
5. To expedite your order please notate "subs okay" or "no subs" in the "Comments and Special Instructions" section of your order.
6. If you have other questions regarding shipping, please call us at (714) 641-3112, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do ship internationally to most countries via the U.S. Postal Service. You can get an estimate online by entering your order, filling out the "ship to" address, and clicking the "Edit Shipping and Sales Tax" button, located below the Total on your shopping cart.
Fabric By The Inch
Piecemakers has a huge selection of fabric, ribbon and lace. They may be priced by the yard, foot or even by the inch. Please check when ordering to see in what units your item is sold.
Fabric yardage is sold by the inch (so you can get a little more than you need to be safe). If you order 6" you will get a piece of fabric 6" x 43", a little more than 1/8 yard, but less than 1/4 yard.
Please note that any copyrighted material, i.e., books or patterns, cannot be returned. Yardage and cut items are not returnable — fabric, laces, trims and ribbon.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us upon receipt so we can take care of you.
Any merchandise returned without pre-approval by Piecemakers will not be refunded.
Credit Card Issues
When a credit card is declined, the most common problem is that the billing address entered on the order does not exactly match the address listed with the credit card issuer.
If you are having trouble logging in, you can request a new password. This will be emailed to you and once you log in with the new password, you can change it. If you still cannot log in, please contact us for assistance.
For any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com OR call (714) 641-3112.