Teaching & Classes
- Ami Simms and Mallery Press -- The latest from Ami Simms and more.
- Animas Quilts -- Quilt patterns from Jackie Robinson & Friends
- Anne's Glory Box -- Visit Gloria McKinnon's wonderful world of needlecraft.
- Annie Dolls -- Dolls and classes by Annie Mayer Hesse.
- Arbee Designs Ltd -- Ruth Blanchett is a machine artist, designer, teacher, and delightful woman who teaches online classes and at shops and guilds. Online shopping.
- Artfabrik -- Online store with extraordinary hand-dyed fabrics and threads - also a gallery of art quilts by Laura Wasilowski.
- Artists & Teachers Page -- On the World Wide Quilting Page.
- Barbara Olson Fiber Artist & Teacher -- Gallery of quilts, info on classes.
- Barbara Willis Designs -- The site to see Barbara's unique cloth doll designs, patterns and supplies for making the dolls, and teaching dates and locations.
- Bead Creative with Nancy Eha -- For the love of beadwork, beads, beaded art quilts!
- Beading Daily - where life meets beading -- News, free patterns and stuff to buy, new techniques, contacts, events for the world of beading
- Bethany Barry Bead Artist and Teacher -- Author of Bead Crochet book, teacher and info on retreats.
- Jinny Beyer Studio -- Info on books, videos, teaching, fabrics, tips, block of the month.
- Bits 'n Pieces Workshop -- Teaching site with free lessons and tips on time-saving piecing techniques.
- Sandra Blank's Gallery of QBlank -- Gallery to view and order original design quilts.
- Bryer Patch Studio -- Carol Bryer Fallert - Textile artist, quilt gallery, class info.
- Bunney Hutch -- Los Alamitos, CA Info on shop, classes, retreats and services.
- Busy Bee Quilters -- Educational group for the study and mastery of quilting. Snohomish, WA.
- Cathy Miller, the Singing Quilter -- Canadian quilt designer and teacher who writes and records songs about quilting. Teaching schedule and CDs available online.
- Children's Art Institute -- Art "camp" for kids grades k-6 - wonderful opportunity!
- Cloth Doll Connection -- Online doll classes, info on designers, links and more
- Connie Hester -- Wearable art patterns, books for sale.
- The Cozy Homepage -- Cozy Bendesky's art quilt gallery and info on classes.
- Crafty College -- Online doll and craft classes.
- The Creative Curves Quilting System Home Page -- Home of the Creative Curves Quilting method and tools.
- The Creative Hand Studio -- View project quilts, calendar of events and blogs posted.
- Critter Pattern Works -- Info on shop, machine applique patterns and quilt camps.
- Cynthia Howe Miniatures -- Miniature dolls, hats, kits and tutorials.
- David Walker -- Quilt gallery, info on workshops - inspiration of every kind.
- Deco Clay Craft Academy -- Beautiful clay sculpters, classes available at Piecemakers, too.
- The Designer's Workshop -- Quilt artist, teacher, lecturer, designer and owner featuring 'sew and flip' foundation pieced patterns.
- Di Van Niekerk Crafts Unlimited -- Author, needlework designer, teacher! Kits, ribbons, designs, on sale.
- Doll Street Dreamers -- Online doll classes, mixed media art classes, craft classes, free doll patterns, shopping and more.
- Eaton Hill Textile Works -- Early American hand loomed fabrics made to order, restoration of 18-19th century upholstered furniture, classes.
- elinor peace bailey -- Info on classes, patterns and events.
- Ellen Anne Eddy -- Incredible artist with classes, lectures and quilts for sale.
- Fabric Link -- View consumer library, fabric university.
- Faye Labanaris -- Quilt designer, teacher, author and lecturer, specializing in floral applique.
- Fiber on a Whim -- Mother/daughter team teaching multi media fiber arts. Also, an online store to buy a wide variety of paints, kits, fibers and embellishments.
- Generations Quilt Patterns -- Quilting instructions and online help for the beginning quilter.
- Glory Quilts -- Catherine Timmons' quilting classes, items for sale and a quilt gallery.
- Hawaiian Quilting with Poakalani & Co. -- A complete Hawaiian quilting site with history, patterns, gallery and available teachers.
- Heather Trimlett -- Lampwork glass beads, vessels, charms, and class info.
- Helen Eriksson Creative Embroidery -- Wonderful artist, teacher and author from Australia.
- Helen Gibb.com -- Helen Gibb's ribbonwork supplies for sale, projects, classes and inspiration.
- Hummingbird Hill Studio -- Linda McFarland quilting studio, classes, patterns and retreats!
- Jan P. Krentz -- Quilt teacher, designer and quilt book author.
- Janet Jones Worley -- Quilt teacher, designer and author of "Quilts for Chocolate Lovers". Online shopping.
- Joggles - the Heart of Art -- Everything for the textile, cloth doll and mixed media artist. Online classes.
- John C. Campbell Folk School -- Teaching time-honored crafts, music and dance.
- Judy Martin -- A site dedicated to empowering quilters. Free patterns, too!
- Kathy Davis Profile -- Profile for polymer clay artist and Piecemakers' teacher, Kathy Davis.
- Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site -- An awesome array of quilting and sewing information, books, patterns, notions, and free stuff for quilters and sewers.
- Knot Just Knitting with Prudence Mapstone -- Visit artist Prudence Mapstone and discover "freeform"!
- Kool Kat Kollection -- Artist and Piecemakers' teacher Don Roth's gallery and art for sale.
- Long Arm Quilting -- SandraAcree is a long arm quilter, quilt teacher, quilt judge, and pattern designer living in Oklahoma. Offers custom quilting, quilts and patterns for sale.
- Lyn Brown's Quilting Blog -- Orange County, California, quilt teacher's blog to join, plus online shopping, and information on lectures and workshops.
- Magic Embroidery -- Incredible hand embroidery kits, school, shopping.
- Magic Threads -- Cloth dolls and Patterns by Julie McCullough.
- Bonnie McCaffery -- View project quilts. Teaching info. Books and supplies to buy, plus free VidCasts.
- Nancy's Notions -- Web site for TV quilting personality, Nancy Zieman. Lots of information and supplies to buy.
- Needlecraft University -- Really wonderful online needlecraft classes - some even free!
- Nerida Singleton Decoupage Artist -- Amazing decoupage artist, teacher (at Piecemakers as well as other parts of the world) and author.
- Nostalgic NeedleART -- Mini tutorials on a variety of needlework topics and free crazy quilt block patterns.
- Ornamental Applique by Jeni Buechel -- Really incredible applique patterns.
- Ozquilt Network Inc -- Australia's organization for art quilters. Lists exhibitions, galleries, teachers and publishes online newsletter.
- Pat Speth Quilting Page -- Author of "Nickle Quilts" book, teacher and lecturer. Online store with books, patterns, kits, fabrics - also free patterns.
- Patch Pieces -- Patti Anderson - quiltmaker, teacher, designer from West Virigina. Teaches pattern design using computer.
- Patchworks Studio -- Pattern designer and teacher Daphne Greig's online store and info on lectures and workshops.
- Patti Medaris Culea -- Patterns, classes and dolls by Patti Culea.
- Petal Play -- Joan Shay: quilter, teacher and author of Appli-bond technique books.
- Piece o' Cake Designs -- Delightful original designs available in quilt books and patterns, specializing in applique.
- Piecemakers Country Store -- A look at the store, craft classes, and quilt products with online shopping.
- Plickity Plunk Press -- Specialty Books, and teaches the art of bookbinding, kits available.
- Martha Pullen's Sewing Room -- Info, online store, videos, embroidery club, TV subscriptions.
- Quilt Central -- Retreats, seminars and other events with quilter Janie Donaldson.
- Quilt Surface Design Symposium -- Info on comprehensive art quilt conference held yearly.
- Quilt University -- Online quilt classes by your favorite authors/teachers.
- Quilt Ventures -- Info on quilt tours and events - great fun.
- Quilter by Design -- Debby Kratovil. Info on her books and patterns, teaching schedule. Free patterns.
- Quilter's Heaven -- Leavenworth, Washington. Info on classes, retreats, B&B.
- Quilting, Patchwork and Applique -- French quilting site with lots of links.
- Quilting Patterns from Helen Squire -- Well known quilt teacher, designer and author.
- RibbonSmyth -- Vintage beads and images, ribbons, kits, patterns, dyers' supplies, for sale. Fabric and trim clubs. Free tutorials and hints on embellishing.
- Roxanne's Ribbonry -- Memory pillows, bridal, jewelry, apparel, dolls and crazy patch. Teaching, lectures and retreats.
- Larraine Scouler -- Info on Back to Front Book, view project quilts.
- Sew A Quilt -- Free Quilt Patterns and basic quilting lessons for beginners. (Very helpful!)
- Sew Exciting -- Over 150 needlework stitches, instructions and kits.
- Sharilyn Miller ~ Wire Art Jewelry -- Teacher & designer with jewelry to sell or teach.
- Sleeping Bear Crafts -- Shopping site for quilters with pattern designs and DVDs (with subtitles for hearing impaired) by Janet Cooper, plus fabric, notions and more.
- Snow Farm -- The New England craft program for all ages.
- Soft Expressions -- Computer quilting made easy by Sharla Hicks, plus extensive online store.
- Spiral T Designs -- Original quilt designs by Teresa Hodgson, plus her teaching information.
- Square in a Square -- Jodi Barrows books, retreats, classes and events.
- Stitch School -- Embroidery stitches instruction site with nice big, clear pictures for each step of the stich.
- Sue Bleiweiss -- Eclectic site for fiber arts, fabric painting. Videos, gallery, and lots of info.
- Sue Spargo - Folk Art Quilts -- Online store with fabric, threads, ribbons, trims, beads books and much more. Sue Spargo's teaching schedule
- Sweet Arts of Orange County Cake Club -- Non-profit cake decorating club in Orange County, California. Membership includes professional bakers, instructors, hobbyists and enthusiasts. All skill levels welcome.
- Threadography -- Two Sipsters Studio gallery, teaching information and online store with breathtaking original quilts and other art pieces.
- Vintage Vogue -- View, order products (new patterns), ribbon. Info on teaching.
- Quilts by Elsie Vredenburg -- Original pieced quilt designs with the look of applique. Patterns, custom quilts made to order, workshops and lectures.
- Wire Wrap 101 -- Info on author, Piecemakers teacher and jewelry designer Ron Hill.
- Joen Wolfrom -- Info on artist, author, instructor.
- Zsuxxa's House -- View quilts. Online classes.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: April 1, 2013